About DBPC Group of Companies Ltd.
DBPC is a trusted provider of business and financial services, office support and staffing solutions. Our recruitment division provides permanent and contract staffing at entry, intermediate and executive levels. Our clients range from start-up businesses, who are expanding their workforce to established companies with increasing staffing needs. We ensure the right candidates are placed in the appropriate roles while cultivating great teams. We also offer career coaching and resume writing services to empower and equip individuals for the next stage of their life. We are the publishers of World Index Magazine, a quarterly publication which provides an abundance of information in the areas of Tech & Innovation, Inspiration, Business, Human Resource, and Finance.
As an employer, we aim to:
• Enhance the professional development of our employees
• Provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals*
• Promote diversity in our industry and corporate culture
• Contribute to our communities at large
DBPC has acknowledged and embraced diversity to better utilize lucrative networks and markets on the local level. This has resulted in an immense boost in our organization’s creativity, and future innovation. Tapping in this market has allowed us to explore the remarkable talents of many people from all walks of life and experience the benefits of being a part of a team of diverse individuals.
Join our team and enhance your talents today!
*DBPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will provide equal employment opportunity without regards to race, colour, ethnic background, creed, sex, age, religion, marital status, family status and disability. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Office Support Clerk
We are looking for a confident, detail-oriented and highly professional individual with excellent communication, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills for our North York office.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent; business development or relevant post-secondary education is an advantage
• Minimum 1 year within administrative or clerical background preferably within a fast-paced environment
• Team leader and/or some supervisory experience is an asset
• Must have some marketing and/or sales knowledge
• Demonstrated ability and passion to generate revenue
• Highly efficient in using MS Office Suite and various word processing software
• Extremely punctual; excellent record of attendance from previous employment
• Exceptional English and communication capabilities, both oral and written
• Working knowledge of Tagalog is an asset
• Highly flexible and mature individual with sound work ethic and positive attitude
• Pleasant phone demeanor, welcoming personality and superior customer service skills
• Typing speed of 40+ WPM
• Results-driven, hardworking, energetic and capable of executing multiple tasks given tight deadlines
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Process financial and other complex documents
• Assist with payroll and other administrative duties
• Prepare, proofread and edit various documents
• Create letterheads, calling cards and other business-related forms
• Draft articles, letters and literatures on various topics
• Construct resumes and cover letters
• File, organize and retrieve records and reports
• Arrange and safe keep all company documents
• Support the Business Development departments and other departments when necessary
• Utilize computerized software for word processing, spreadsheet and other documentation
• Maintain files, e-mails and other correspondences
• Perform clerical tasks such as photocopying, faxing, scanning and other duties as required
Job Type: Full-time