About DBPC Group of Companies Ltd.
DBPC is a trusted provider of business and financial services, office support and staffing solutions. Our recruitment division provides permanent and contract staffing at entry, intermediate and executive levels. Our clients range from start-up businesses, who are expanding their workforce to established companies with increasing staffing needs. We ensure the right candidates are placed in the appropriate roles while cultivating great teams. We also offer career coaching and resume writing services to empower and equip individuals for the next stage of their life. We are the publishers of World Index Magazine, a quarterly publication which provides an abundance of information in the areas of Tech & Innovation, Inspiration, Business, Human Resource, and Finance.
As an employer, we aim to:
• Enhance the professional development of our employees
• Provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals*
• Promote diversity in our industry and corporate culture
• Contribute to our communities at large
DBPC has acknowledged and embraced diversity to better utilize lucrative networks and markets on the local level. This has resulted in an immense boost in our organization’s creativity, and future innovation. Tapping in this market has allowed us to explore the remarkable talents of many people from all walks of life and experience the benefits of being a part of a team of diverse individuals.
Join our team and enhance your talents today!
*DBPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will provide equal employment opportunity without regards to race, colour, ethnic background, creed, sex, age, religion, marital status, family status and disability. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Business Support Clerk
Looking for a highly organized, motivated individual for our Business Services Office. The successful candidate will be customer service oriented and will be able to work well within a team and independently.
• Possess a high school diploma or equivalent; relevant post-secondary education is preferred
• Minimum of one (1) year exposure to customer service and/or clerical roles, with preference given to those who have experience in both
• Extreme attention to detail with strong mathematical skills
• Ability to take charge and assist in leading varied departments/units
• Highly efficient in using MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Exceptional command of English proven by coherent oral and written communication
• Team player with pleasant phone demeanour, welcoming personality and superior customer service skills
• Excellent record of attendance from previous employment; extremely punctual
• Mature individual with sound work ethic, positive attitude
• Typing speed of at least 40+ WPM
• Driven, hardworking, energetic and capable of executing multiple tasks given tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of Urdu and/or Hindi is an asset
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Support, authorize and oversee business development processes and activities
• Record all account transactions on Statement of Account forms
• Responsible for collecting monthly receivables and submitting them to the AP/AR Departments
• Process daily cash, cheque and credit card payments, compute total and prepare bank deposits at the end of the day
• Monitor and track mailing of business services’ invoices to clients
• Review and execute each order as per client specifications
• Delegate work requests and issue receipts
• Organize job orders by proper sorting and filing; assign tasks to appropriate employees and confirm progress to ensure timely completion
• Verify that all jobs and reports are proofread, accurate and finished prior to the set deadline
• Check and record employees’ attendance
• Validate purchase requests before approving and signing order forms
• Guarantee availability of office supplies and other supply through constant follow-up with the person in charge
• Plan and spearhead company-wide social events and gatherings
• Maintain an organized manual and computerized filing and recording system
• Perform other related duties as required
Job Type: Full-time