About DBPC Group of Companies Ltd.
DBPC is a trusted provider of business and financial services, office support and staffing solutions. Our recruitment division provides permanent and contract staffing at entry, intermediate and executive levels. Our clients range from start-up businesses, who are expanding their workforce to established companies with increasing staffing needs. We ensure the right candidates are placed in the appropriate roles while cultivating great teams. We also offer career coaching and resume writing services to empower and equip individuals for the next stage of their life. We are the publishers of World Index Magazine, a quarterly publication which provides an abundance of information in the areas of Tech & Innovation, Inspiration, Business, Human Resource, and Finance.
As an employer, we aim to:
• Enhance the professional development of our employees
• Provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals*
• Promote diversity in our industry and corporate culture
• Contribute to our communities at large
DBPC has acknowledged and embraced diversity to better utilize lucrative networks and markets on the local level. This has resulted in an immense boost in our organization’s creativity, and future innovation. Tapping in this market has allowed us to explore the remarkable talents of many people from all walks of life and experience the benefits of being a part of a team of diverse individuals.
Join our team and enhance your talents today!
*DBPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will provide equal employment opportunity without regards to race, colour, ethnic background, creed, sex, age, religion, marital status, family status and disability. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Customer Service Clerk
Are you a hardworking, well-mannered, motivated and customer service oriented individual who thrives on exciting challenges? Explore this new opportunity to join our Business Development team as Customer Service Clerk.
• Possess at least a high school diploma; post-secondary education is an advantage
• Experience in customer service and office administration gained from a fast-paced service or corporate environment
• Call centre experience is a plus
• Strong business acumen, high entrepreneurial spirit and passionate in generating revenue and income
• Very efficient, flexible, take responsibility and initiative in supporting organizational goals and objectives
• Quick learner who can easily obtain thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services
• Demonstrated ability to remain organized at all times
• Can work under pressure and handle multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Mail Merge, internet technologies and social media platforms
• Impressive record of attendance from previous employment; extremely punctual
• Mature disposition, self-motivated with professional and proactive attitude
• Effective team player with pleasant phone demeanour and enthusiastic personality
• Working knowledge of Hindi and/or Urdu is an asset
• Typing speed of at least 40+ WPM
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Receive jobs from clients in-person or on the phone
• Document client orders and delegate them to appropriate personnel
• Monitor progress of each order by communicating with assigned employees at the appropriate intervals
• Ensure jobs are completed per clients’ standards and submitted based on deadlines
• File, record or prepare various documents such as receipts, invoices and other financial reports
• Regularly call clients for new jobs, to follow up for payments or ask for referrals
• Generate revenue through cold calling of prospective clients and conduct market research for precision targets
• Process, monitor and record incoming payments taking note of accounts receivables on a weekly basis
• Assist with clerical and other administrative duties that may be assigned from time to time
• Process reports utilizing in-house database management software; prepare, proofread and edit business correspondences when required
• Edit a variety of documentation ensuring accuracy and correctness as required
We will provide comprehensive training to the successful candidates.
Job Type: Full-time